Singer and actor Lee Seung-gi is getting married to actor Lee Da-in.

 


Lee Seung-gi and Lee Da-in

 

 

 

On the 7th, Lee Seung-gi posted a handwritten letter on his personal Instagram, starting with the sentence "Today, I would like to convey the most important decision in my life."

He said, "I decided to spend the rest of my life with Da-in, whom I love, as a 'couple' rather than a lover." I wanted to tell you," he said.

Lee Seung-gi expressed his affection for Lee Da-in, saying, “She has a warm heart and a lot of love, and she is the person I want to keep by my side forever.” And he said, "I want to share the joy together and overcome the trials without letting go of the hand held even if there are hardships in life."

At the same time, he promised, "I hope you will support the future of the two of us, and we will continue to share a lot and live happily."

Previously, Lee Seung-gi and Lee Da-n revealed that they were dating in 2021. Despite the conflict with Hook Entertainment last year, Lee Seung-gi continued his strong love by attending an acquaintance's first birthday party with Lee Da-in. In the end, the wedding was held on April 7th, and the love came to fruition.

Meanwhile, Lee Da-in is the daughter of actress Gyeon Mi-ri and the younger sister of Lee Yu-i. She recently shared the news of her appearance in the MBC drama 'Lovers', which is scheduled to air this year.

 

 

Handwritten Ltter - Lee Seungki Instragram Captured

 

 

 

Source: moneytoday

 

https://news.mt.co.kr/mtview.php?no=2023020715035569590&vgb=enter 

Comments